epicpwnerdudemanepicpwnerdudeman

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Battle For Newgrounds Battle For Newgrounds

i like the part...

I LOVE THE PART WHERE IT LOADED HAHA SOO FUNNY but that one part was scary when it loaded ehh soo scary.but the part when it loaded was soooo epic!!!!!! i loved it

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

10/10

cool game nice game play (make a 2) perfect game play really a puzzle could take days or weeks to beat like a real game(over all 10/10) if you want a hard exciting epic game look right here

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

okay....

kinda crapy game play but its really fun ive heared that the video game version is better ill be sure to get it :) 9/10

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

cool 10/10

LOL Great game! nice... make a 2 i just guess one and i got a medal :S im awesme :) (put play once you are playing and put pull :) ) it would be a bit better if you made it with hints for some of them but its pretty easy 10/10

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

alright!!!

ignore my summary EPICNESS is in this game!but mabye you could make a 2?10/10 (omg u used my pic) lol

Abuba the Alien Abuba the Alien

cool game

Its a really awesome game!its seems like its game that you MIGHT continue...really fun but if you do make a 2 mabye next time it should not go down when he is talking cause thats the only way you can pass that part.10

Bowja the Ninja 2 Bowja the Ninja 2

epic

Really cool.but its a bit easy.but it sure enogh is saying give me a 10 i cant give you what i want to give this game.(a 100) so i have to get a ten.great game keep it up!